At the Swearer Center, we provide students with opportunities to explore their passions in the classroom and community, and build the skills, knowledge, and relationships necessary to lead lives of effective action.
Through valued partnerships with faculty, community practitioners, and others across the university and beyond, we deepen Brown's mission to "serve the community, nation, and world" through innovative, thoughtful approaches to social change.
Explore hundreds of stories created by students on Swearer Sparks to connect with others passionate about social change on campus and discover new opportunities to get involved in their work!
- Welcome Class of 2019! Get Started with Swearer!
- Now Hiring: Director of the Swearer Center for Public Service and Entrepreneurship Coordinator
- Apply to be a 2015-16 Storyteller for Good (Deadline: September 17, 2015)
- 2015 Royce Fellows Pursue Bold Research with Impact
- Celebration of Engaged Scholars at Brown
Visit our Getting Started page for an overview of our programs and how you can get involved. Then sign up for our weekly newsletters and follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date on volunteer opportunities, community events, jobs/internships, and more.
See you in Providence!