Graduate Student Activities
- REMS and the Annmary Brown Memorial serve as the forum for a vibrant community of graduate students in affiliated departments. The REMS Graduate Colloquium meets several times a semester in the convivial setting of the Memorial, to hear and discuss papers by scholars or graduate students in an interdisciplinary context.
This year's graduate student representatives are:
Emily Monty (History of Art and Architecture) Emily_Monty@Brown.edu
Christopher Yates (English) Christopher_Yates@Brown.edu
The following meetings will be held in the Annmary Brown Memorial at 1:00 PM over lunch.
- Tue., September 15th (12 noon): Kickoff event
- Tue., September 29th: Reading group (Materials)
- Tue., October 13th: Reading group
- Tue., October 27th: Reading group
- Tue., November 10th: Reading group
- Tue., December 8th: Colloquium