Student Activities Office!
As part of the Division of Campus Life and Student Services, the Student Activities Office leads campus efforts to support 400+ student groups. We co-coordinate undergraduate Orientation with the Dean of the College and support the Brown Outdoor Leadership Training (BOLT), Brown Student Agencies, and Liber Brunensis (Brown's Yearbook).
- Like the SAO's Facebook page for updates on registration, party training, and campus events. Follow the link here.
- The Late Night Fund is now accepting applications for the Spring semester! Please visit the Late Night Fund page to download an application. If you have any questions, please contact Andrew Donahue by email at email@example.com.
- The Orientation Welcoming Committee is now accepting Orientation Leader applications for the 2014 Orientation program. The application is open to all students interested in helping welcome the Class of 2018 to Brown. The application can be found here.
- Nominations for our SAO Leadership Awards are due April 11th. Our awards recognize the accomplishments of student leadership in the context of recognized student organizations. Please nominate a student leader or organization today!
- The next Party Manager Training will be held in Petteruti Lounge on Tuesday, March 20, 2014 at 12 PM.