Student Activities Office!
As part of the Division of Campus Life and Student Services, the Student Activities Office leads campus efforts to support 400+ student groups. We co-coordinate undergraduate Orientation with the Dean of the College and support the Brown Outdoor Leadership Training (BOLT), Brown Student Agencies, and Liber Brunensis (Brown's Yearbook).
- Student Group Re-Registration--DEADLINE FRIDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2014!!!!
- The next Party Manager Training sessions will be held October 27 at noon, November 4 at noon, & November 10 at noon. All sessions will be in Petteruti Lounge.
- The Late Night Fund will no longer be accepting student organization grant proposals for the 2014-2015 year.
- The Student Leadership Collaborative. Join us for a NEW pilot program this fall support student leaders! The Student Leadership Collaborative invites students to participate in a series of leadership workshops relevant to student leadership and groups. Next workshop:
Nov. 19 (Wed) Leadership and Group Dynamics 5:30-7pm
By this point in the fall semester, the topic of Group Dynamics becomes relevant for leaders to consider. We will continue in the discussion of group facilitation with the topics of group development theory and process, group identity, member identity, member roles and aspects of group facilitation that can aid in a leaders success with supporting the group’s ability to achieve its mission and goals.
- Like the SAO's Facebook page for updates on registration, party training, and campus events. Follow the link here.