Brown alums can partner with CareerLAB in ways large and small to help current Brown students. Whether you come to campus for a one-time event or participate in ongoing career-related activities, you can make a difference in students' career development.
- Speak on a guest panel at a career event
- Become an employer/expert in residence
- Share your story on one of our blogs or Voices from the Field
- Donate to the Brown Internship Award Program
- Mentor an individual or small group of students
- Sponsor networking events and mock interviews
- Participate in career fairs and on-campus recruiting
- Post externships, internships, and jobs
If you are interested in volunteering with CareerLAB, please complete our Alumni Interest Form and a member of our staff will be in touch with you.