Engineering and Physics
The Sc.B. program in Engineering and Physics is sponsored jointly by the School of Engineering and the Department of Physics. The program is designed to ensure that students take a significant portion of the usual curriculum in Engineering and in Physics, obtain substantial laboratory experience, and take several upper-level elective courses, focusing on applied science. Students may take either the standard Physics or Engineering programs during their freshman and sophomore years and then switch to this combined program. The Sc.B. degree program in Engineering and Physics is not accredited by ABET.
Here's what concentrators from the classes of 2012, 2013, and 2014, reported they were doing in their first year after graduation.
- Nano-Photonics Intern, Max Planck Institute for the Science of Light
- Cornell University, PhD, Electrical Engineering
- Princeton University, PhD, Electrical Engineering
- Assistant Trader, Susquehanna International Group
- Research Analyst, Cadmus Group
- Stanford University, MS, Mechanical Engineering