Congratulations to this year’s SAB members:
- Jonelle Ahiligwo ’16 (Media Team/Front Desk)
- Brianna Cox ’18 (TWTP)
- Silvina Hernandez ’17 (Initiatives)
- Jack Martin ’17 (At-Large Undergraduate)
- Genesis Medina ’17 (MPC)
- Mary Nguyen ’17 (Sarah Doyle Women’s Center/LGBTQ Center)
- Maria Ortega, Sociology Ph.D. Student (Graduate Student)
- Liliana Sampedro ’18 (At-Large Undergraduate)
- Ronald Scott, Jr. ’17 (Heritage Series)
- Jarred Turner ’16 (The Next Thing)
- Yen Tran ’14 (Alumnus Mentor)
We are now the BROWN CENTER FOR STUDENTS OF COLOR! Thank you to all the students, staff, faculty, alumni, and community members who contributed their input and feedback to the strategic planning process.
Click here to read the story from News from Brown.
Click here to see the Renaming Celebration and Reception during the 250th Fall Celebration.
COORDINATOR FOR FIRST-YEAR AND SOPHOMORE PROGRAMS POSITION: We are currently accepting applications for the Coordinator for First-Year and Sophomore Programs position. This professional staff member collaborates with students, faculty, staff, and alumni to enhance Brown’s excellence through diversity. Programs under the Coordinator’s charge include TWTP Remix, social justice peer educators program, and outreach events. Application, cover letter, and resume may be submitted to http://careers.brown.edu. Review of applications will begin immediately.