This page is intended to provide resources that you may want to use or recommend to others who are looking for ways to handle problematic situations or to navigate the system. These resources give information ranging from the management of conflicts on your own to using Brown University policies and procedures to work with others in managing various kinds of disputes. There are four sections:
- Self Help Tools - where you will find useful readings collected from wise people. This is a dynamic list which will continue to grow. If you have suggestions or additions, please feel free to send them to the Ombuds Office.
- B-GRIPS - low barrier, informal, confidential peer resource for graduate students - doctoral and master's students.
- Brown Resources - places on the Brown campus to find help. If you have suggestions for additions, please let me know
- Brown University Policies & Procedures - a partial by topic of policies of interest to faculty and/or postdocs and research fellows
- Ombuds publications - useful publications distributed by the International Ombuds Association