Thanksgiving Break 2016: Open/closed
- Emergency services are available during all academic breaks
- Administrator on call for urgent issues
- Mental health support available by phone during breaks
- Residence halls and Meal Plan remain open
- Thanksgiving meal at Sharpe Refectory Thursday is open to all enrolled undergraduate, graduate and medical students
- Click through for information about what's open/closed in Health Services, Dining, Libraries, Athletics, Shuttle, etc.
- Administrative and academic offices will be closed Thursday-Sunday
- Quick reference guide to resources
Brown's Post-Election Resources
In the wake of a divisive election season, Brown can help heal and serve society by being the best of who we are. As a campus that prides itself on intellectual rigor, diversity and inclusion, we must proceed as a community in the best Brown tradition: with integrity, passion for our beliefs, and respect for every member of the Brown community. Remember the resources and opportunities that are available to students.
Undergraduate Student Digital Experience
Brown is seeking 10 students to serve in the paid position of Undergraduate Student Digital Experience consultant in the 2016-2017 academic year. The students will serve on an Undergraduate Student Digital Experience Advisory Council that provides insights to members of the administrators working with an external vendor to create an improved digital ecosystem at Brown. Please view the Student Employment website for more detail and to apply for the position. More information
How to help a student when you worry
As an advisor, teacher, friend, coach, supervisor, myriad other roles, or as the parent or family member of a Brown student, your relationship may mean you are one of the first to notice something of concern. You notice a student is behaving differently or seems distressed. You may have questions about how you can be helpful or how best to connect with University response resources. Helping a Student in Distress seeks to summarize and connect you with relevant resources and information.