When working from home, it's imperative to create boundaries and self-care rituals to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
When your living space is also your working space, it's particularly easy to fall into the bad habit of never turning off — and that's not ideal for your mental or physical well-being.
Here are some self-care tips:
· Set boundaries between your home and your work
· Stock your fridge with nourishing snacks
· Work out - even if it's just walking
· Take a lunch break
· Create a meaningful morning routine
· Have a designated workspace
· Get up and move around when possible
· Get dressed every morning like you're going to an office
· Have a solid skincare regimen
· Set a sleep schedule
· Get enough water and fresh air
Do you have your own self-care tips? If so, please share here and we will add them to the next weekly newsletter.