- Leduc Bioimaging Core Facility – provides high resolution imaging microscopes and analysis computers for the life sciences.
- Genomics Core Facility (Ship St) – contributes to the operation of modern research infrastructure which includes a full complement of proteomics and functional genomics research equipment.
- DNA Sequencing Resources
- NSF/EPSCoR Proteomics Shared Resource Facility
- Mouse Transgenic and Gene Targeting (Ship St) – supports investigators both through generation of transgenic and mutant mice facilitating access to mouse models of human diseases.
- Brown Center for Computational Molecular Biology – provides interdisciplinary interaction of biology with computational, and mathematical sciences.
- The Brown Biology of Aging Initiative – A group of researchers whose goal is to study human health span. These efforts, representing an emerging academic discipline, have the potential to transform human health and life.
Animal Care Facility (SFH) – a modern laboratory center fully equipped for animal maintenance
- Media Prep Kitchen – provides investigators with high quality media for Drosophila research and genetic stock maintenance.
- Research Greenhouse – used for research experiments for biological science.
- Sciara Stock Center – International stock center for the fly Sciara coprophila
- Tissue Culture Room - Provides investigators with a sterile environment to work with and maintain BSL-1 organisms.