Global Independent Studies Quick Links
- Before submitting an Global Independent Study Project (GLISP) Application, please read thoroughly the Student Frequently Asked Questions
- Application Materials - Find instructions for submitting the GLISP Application and supporting documents in the Related Files section at the bottom of this page.
- Faculty Frequently Asked Questions - everything faculty would want to know about being a GLISP advisor/sponsor (we recommend you review this with your intended sponsor.)
- Past GLISPs list of projects - Check the list of approved GLISPs since 2009.
- Sample GLISP proposal - Not sure what needs to be included in your application? Read through a sample GLISP proposal from a student who successfully completed a GLISP as part of their semester abroad.
- Have questions and would like a student perspective on doing a GLISP? Meet with our GLISP peer advisor, Camille Garnsey; Fall 2016 schedule here or email her for an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org.