Skip navigation

Brown University School of Engineering

Health and Wellness Resources

Immediate Contacts and Resources

If in a life threatening situation or need immediate medical assistance, call EMS at 401-863-4111 or 911.

If you are feeling suicidal, call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-8255 or use this online chat.

If you need urgent mental health care, you can call Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) at 401-863- 3476.
If you are feeling unwell, call Health Services at 401-863- 3953.
If you need support in the aftermath of a sexual assault, call 401-863- 6000.
If you need accommodations for an assignment, you can email a dean. You can also call (401) 863-3145 for the “Dean of the Day.”

If you need general accommodations, you can call Student and Employee Accessibility Services at 401-863- 9588 or email [email protected].

If you urgently need to talk to someone or think through an issue, you can call the “Dean of the Day” at (401) 863-3145. You can also call this number to make an appointment for any non-urgent need.

If you need guidance on healthy eating habits or general health advice, you can contact the Brown BWell Nutritionist at 401-863- 2794 or use this form.

If you need to evaluate your mental health, use this anonymous tool.

Compiled with assistance from Sachin Pendse ‘17, Grant Fong ‘19, and Karen Tu ‘20