The Program in Judaic Studies is pleased to announce the winners the 2020 Judaic Studies Prizes.
The Celia & Carl Michaelson Essay Prize in Judaic Studies winners:
- Jeremy Rhee, a concentrator in History and Philosophy, won for his essay entitled "At the Intersection of Immigration Histories: Studying Max Kohler’s Engagement with Chinese Immigration Litigation"
- Christina Ge, a concentrator in Philosophy, won for her essay entitled "Zionism As Settler Colonialism?"
The Judaic Studies Award for Excellence in the Study of Hebrew:
- Alexandra M. Kohl (Religious Studies)
- Rebecca Beth Mandelbaum (Judaic Studies and International Relations)
- Mneera Abdullah Saud (Computer Science)
- Shuangxia Wu (Religious Studies and Mathematics)
The Celia & Carl Michaelson Prize for Excellence in Judaic Studies goes to Micaela Raviv, a concentrator in Judaic Studies and Psychology.
Congratulations and best wishes to all the winners!