In accordance with Brown University’s COVID-19 policy, and in an abundance of caution, the School of Public Health has made the decision to hold Research Day 2020 virtually. Abstracts will be reviewed and posters will be judged electronically. All posters will be viewable to the Brown community on April 6. The winning Research Day posters will be announced later in April. Please see updated details below.
Instructions for poster authors:
- Notifications of acceptance will be sent by March 18.
Send completed posters for judging by Thursday, April 2 to [email protected] AND [email protected]. Subject line: PHRD poster.
- Please use the School of Public Health poster template.
- Posters will not be printed; judging will be based solely on abstract and poster pdf.
- All posters will be viewable online to the public on Monday, April 6. We will share a link when it's available.
- The Awards Ceremony previously scheduled for April 6th will be postponed until the end of April. Stay tuned for more details.
- Awards will acknowledge winners in the following categories: Best Undergraduate Poster, Best Master's Poster, Best Doctoral Poster, and Best Post-doctoral Trainee Poster.
While we understand that this change may be disruptive and disappointing, it is critical that we prioritize the health and safety of the entire Brown community, including that of our students, staff, faculty, friends, and families of current students. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.