Graduate Student Activities
- REMS and the Annmary Brown Memorial serve as the forum for a vibrant community of graduate students in affiliated departments. The REMS Graduate Colloquium meets several times a semester in the convivial setting of the Memorial, to hear and discuss papers by scholars or graduate students in an interdisciplinary context.
This year's graduate student representatives are:
The following meetings will be held in the Annmary Brown Memorial at 1:00 PM over lunch.
- Sept. 27 - First organizational meeting
- Nov. 1 - discussion of assigned reading
- Nov. 17 (5:30PM) - Folger Reception
- Dec. 6 - workshop a dissertation chapter from Zoe Langer in Italian Studies