We offer a secure and private Applicant Portal where you can:
- Track the status of your application
- Check whether all required documents and test scores have been received
- Update your address, email address and password
- Check the admission decision on your application
Once you have submitted your Common Application, you will receive access to your Brown Applicant Portal from us on a rolling basis. When you receive access, you may check the status of your application by logging in to your Brown Applicant Portal. If you have not received portal access within 48 hours of submitting your Common Application, please check your spam, junk and promotion folders. If you need help, please email [email protected]. Please add the "brown.edu" domain to your safe sender list.
- Applicants to Brown are neither required nor expected to provide additional materials as part of the admission process, but the opportunity to do so is available to any candidate. You may use the Brown Applicant Portal if you have updates or additional materials that you would like to share with Brown. Examples include a resume, poetry or a brief writing sample, an abstract of scientific research or an independent research project, and any additional information you were unable to include in your Common Application.
- If you are accomplished in music or visual art and wish to include these types of supplements, please review our guidelines and submit those materials via SlideRoom.