The first one hundred groups to submit their updates will be entered into a raffle for $100 from the SAO!
The process is simple:
- Log on to BearSync
- Navigate to your group's portal
- Click "Update Now" beneath the "Your Attention is Needed" message
- Review the university policies outlined in the form.
- Update your profile contact, website and social media, the group's mission/purpose if applicable and liability waivers if applicable.
- Hit "Continue" at the bottom of each page until you reach "Finish."
UCS recognized groups must update the "People" tab of their portal.
- 10 members are required for Category I and S.
- 15 members are required for Category II and III.
Thanks for attending!
Stop by our office on the second floor of the Stephen Robert '62 Campus Center also known as Faunce House (the building where the meetings were held) and we'll answer any questions you have!
Party Manager Training
Party manager training is required annually. Complete Party Manager Training here!
Event Equipment Form
Email the complete form to: SAOEventSupport@brown.edu.
As part of the Division of Campus Life and Student Services, the Student Activities Office leads campus efforts to support 400+ student groups. We co-coordinate undergraduate Orientation with the Dean of the College and support the Brown Outdoor Leadership Training (BOLT), Brown Student Agencies, and Liber Brunensis (Brown's Yearbook).
BearSync is our student group portal. It includes a roster of our 400+ recognized student groups on campus and their profiles. To find out more click here.
Like the SAO's Facebook page for updates on registration, party training, and campus events.