The Student Activities Office manages financial accounts and transactions for student organizations.
Summer Office Hours: 8 am - 4:30pm, M - Th
Academic Year Office Hours: 9am - 4pm, M - F
Diane Chouinard, Financial Manager
- UCS Category III groups automatically get SAO Financial Accounts. Other groups may apply for an account by submitting a new account request to SAO.
- All accounts open on the first day of classes and close on the last day of classes each semester.
- Hours for conducting financial transactions in the SAO are 9 am to 5 pm, Monday-Friday.
- Groups are required to have a Financial Signatory (FS). Financial Signatories are required to read and familiarize themselves with the SAO’s Guide to Financial Transactions then register on behalf on their group.
- Financial transactions must be conducted through the Student Activities Office by the group’s Financial Signatory (FS).
- No separate financial account may be maintained (except for inter/national GPH organizations). This includes Venmo, Paypal, or any other similar services.
- Greek & Program House - In addition to a financial account through the Student Activities Office, GPH inter/national organizations are permitted to have an outside bank account if it is monitored and audited by an inter/national organization volunteer or staff member. Each organization must share with the AD GPHE the volunteer or staff member contact name, email, and cell phone number at the beginning of each academic year or immediately following a change in oversight. Any other outside accounts or cash boxes are not permitted. Organizations found in violation of this policy will be referred to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards.
Questions? Email us at [email protected]