The Student Activities Office manages financial accounts and transactions for student organizations.
Summer Office Hours: 8 am - 4:30pm, M - Th
Academic Year Office Hours: 9am - 4pm, M - F
Diane Chouinard, Financial Manager
- UCS Category II groups automatically get SAO Financial Accounts. Other groups may apply for an account by submitting a new account request to SAO.
- All accounts open on the first day of classes and close on the last day of classes each semester.
- Hours for conducting financial transactions in the SAO are 9 am to 5 pm, Monday-Friday.
- Groups are required to have a Financial Signatory (FS). Financial Signatories are required to read and familiarize themselves with the SAO’s Guide to Financial Transactions then register on behalf on their group.
- Financial transactions must be conducted through the Student Activities Office by the group’s Financial Signatory (FS).
- No separate financial account may be maintained. This includes Venmo, Paypal, or any other similar services.
Questions? Email us at [email protected]