Student groups can make use of several CIS services to enhance online communication. Below is a list of options:
- Web Publishing Accounts
- Shared Gmail Addresses
- Membership Listservs
- Other Web-Based Tools from WebServices
- Lost Access? No problem!
CIS will have access to your BrownSite. In the event that a site owner has left or graduated, e-mail email@example.com to request access to an existing site.
To request a new BrownSite send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web Publishing Accounts:
An open development space for student groups to build their own site.
Student Group Shared Gmail Addresses:
A centralized and delegated account for student organizations to send and receive e-mail from (e.g. the Undergraduate Finance Board receives e-mail address at email@example.com).
- Select "Submit an ACCOUNT or ACCESS request (please select sub-category below)."
- Select "ACCOUNT/ACCESS Assistance (for all applications other than those below."
- List Isaac_Albanese@brown.edu in the space provided for Supervisor's Email Address.
- Include the names and @brown.edu addresses of individual members that will need access, in the additional details box at the end of the form.
Offers a variety of options to communicate within an organization or group.
Please direct all Listserv related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.