Executive Chef Dave Chabot instructs on the art of a creating your own culinary delight each month.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup Soft Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Pumpkin
- 3 cup Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Ginger
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Cloves
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips
- Cream Butter and Both Sugars together in stand mixer at medium high speed
- Add eggs, one at a time, till fully incorporated.
- Mix in Vanilla and Pumpkin.
- In separate Bowl, combine Flour, Soda, Salt and Spices.
- Beat dry ingredients into wet, 1/3 at a time.
- Stir in Chocolate Chips by hand.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of batter onto Parchment paper, sprayed with pan spray.
- Bake at 350 for 8 – 10 minutes until cooked through.