Effective July 5, 2019 to August 18, 2019
Monday-Friday: 7:00AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Changes to 3rd floor
Please note that rooms 339, 341, and 342 are not available as meeting rooms.
Effective July 2019:
339 - Office of Bill Farber, Performing Art Safety Specialist
341 - Student Activities Office Conference Room
342 - Office of Diane Chouinard, Financial Manager & Mariam Han, Financial Coordinator
Reserving Leung Gallery for Evening Events
- Event requests must be submitted three weeks prior to your proposed event date.
- Events are permitted after 5pm.
- Events must be open to all members of the campus community. Further, the event should have appeal to and actively outreach to a broad cross section of the campus. It is insufficient to say that anyone is able to attend.
- Events which charge admission or require a donation are not permitted.
Events must be fluid enough that participants may come and go and that non-participants can continue to pass through the gallery as needed to reach other locations within the Campus Center. This is important for accessibility reasons as Petteruti is only accessible by elevator if able to cut through Leung.
Welcome to the Stephen Robert '62 Campus Center at Brown University!
Our building, originally dedicated in 1904, and most recently renovated to become the Campus Center in 2009-2010, serves as one of the major hubs of campus life.
Stephen Robert '62 Campus Center Goals:
- Facilitate informal opportunities for students and faculty to interact outside of the classroom as a means of encouraging such interactions campus-wide,
- Build a shared sense of community by encouraging use of the Center by all constituencies (faculty, undergraduate, graduate, and medical students, staff, and alumni).
- Connect the co-curricular programs with the academic lives of students, and
- Provide support for student activities in order to enhance the experience for those participating in them.
In addition to providing stewardship to the Center, staff in the Student Activities Office host a variety of programs in the building which are open to the entire community.
The building is also home to a number of services including an Information & Welcome Center, the Curricular Resource Center, and the LGBTQ Center. Food options in the building include: the Blue Room & the Campus Market. We are also home to Brown Student Agencies, the yearbook offices, student publications, the Graduate Student Council, and the Resumed Undergraduate Student Association.