Welcome to Brown's Center for Careers and Life After Brown!
FALL 2016 RECRUITING ACTIVITY CAN BE SCHEDULED IN BROWN'S JOB & INTERNSHIP BOARD BEGINNING MONDAY, MAY 2, 2016.
- Monday, September 12th Information sessions begin
- Monday, September 26th Full-time campus interviews begin
- Monday, September 26th General Career Fair (Day #1)
- Tuesday, September 27th General Career Fair (Day #2)
- Wednesday, September 28th Tech Fair (Day #1)
- Thursday, September 29th Tech Fair (Day #2)
- Monday, October 24th Internship campus interviews begin
Please review our Employer Resources section for our complete Fall 2016 Recruiting Calendar, Fees and Employer Policy Agreement.
Brown's unique open curriculum helps students learn to engage with others, analyze complex problems, think critically, and create solutions that have real-world impact. With a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to helping others, our students and alumni are ready to make significant contributions to your organization.
Call our Employer Relations Manager, at 401-863-3474 to discuss how your company can connect with Brown's talented and motivated students and alumni. You can also get started by posting an internship or entry-level position on the Brown Student Job and Internship Board.