Resumes and Cover Letters
On-Site Resume & Cover Letter Support
- Resume and Cover Letter workshops are offered throughout the year. Visit our calendar of events for more details on specific sessions.
- Peer Career Advisors are trained to review your Resume or Cover Letter. Walk-in Hours are available 6 days a week. Visit the calendar for details on days and times.
- Grad Student Walk-In Hours are also available. Visit the calendar for details on days and times.
Undergraduate Resume Resources
- Sample resumes with Tip Sheet
- Resume Template
- Tech Resume Template
- Resume Help: Line Spacing
- Resume Help: Format Painter
Graduate Student Resume Resources
- Masters, STEM
- Masters, Humanities/Social Sciences
- PhD, non-academic STEM
- PhD, non-academic Humanities/Social Sciences
Cover Letter Resources
LinkedIn & Other Online Profiles
A well designed LinkedIn profile will contain much of the information from your résumé and your best cover letter.
- Take a look at our Using Social Media for the Job and Internship Search tip sheet, to get started on creating your profile.
- Peer Career Advisors are also trained to give you feedback on your profile. They can also provide advice on how to use LinkedIn to find jobs and internships and reach out to the more than 75,000 Brown alumni and student users on LinkedIn. Visit the calendar for details on days and times on Peer Career Advisor Walk-in Hours.