Resumes and Cover Letters
On-Site Resume & Cover Letter Support
- Resume and Cover Letter workshops are offered throughout the year. Visit our calendar of events for more details on specific sessions.
- Peer Career Advisors are trained to review your Resume or Cover Letter. Email your resume to [email protected] for assistance.
- Grad Student Walk-In Hours are also available. Email [email protected] to schedule a zoom appointment.
Undergraduate Resume Resources
- Sample resumes with Tip Sheet
- Resume Template
- Resume Help: Line Spacing
- Resume Help: Format Painter
- Video: Resume Workshop
- Video: Awesome Resume Writing
Graduate Student Resume Resources
- Masters, STEM
- Masters, Humanities/Social Sciences
- PhD, non-academic STEM
- PhD, non-academic Humanities/Social Sciences
Cover Letter Resources
- Cover Letter/Resume/Interview Prep Sheet
- Cover Letter Tip Sheet
- Sample cover letters
- Video: Fantastic Cover Letter Writing
LinkedIn & Other Online Profiles
A well designed LinkedIn profile will contain much of the information from your résumé and your best cover letter.
- Take a look at our Using Social Media for the Job and Internship Search tip sheet, to get started on creating your profile.
- Peer Career Advisors are also trained to give you feedback on your profile. They can also provide advice on how to use LinkedIn to find jobs and internships and reach out to the more than 75,000 Brown alumni and student users on LinkedIn. Email [email protected] to schedule a review with a peer career advisor.