Financial Aid


Information and questions about undergraduate financial aid should be directed to the Office of Financial Aid (401) 863-2721

International students are eligible to apply for University financial aid. International students must apply for financial aid when applying to Brown (and then be granted institutional aid) in order to be eligible for University-provided financial aid at any point during their time at Brown. International students who do not apply for and receive financial aid upon admission to Brown, are not eligible for institutional aid in subsequent years even if a student's financial circumstances change or a sponsor discontinues providing support.

Graduate and Medical Students

Information and questions about financial aid for graduate study or medical school should be directed to the Graduate School or to the Alpert Medical School.