Can I get my transitional/supplemental stipend and my regular stipend if I have not yet arrived in the US?

Brown is unfortunately unable to pay students their stipends until the students have completed the I-9 process, and the I-9 process can only be completed once the student’s visa has been issued and the student has entered the country. Thus, we are unfortunately unable to pay the stipend prior to your arrival in the US and completion of this process.