- Exhibit: Slave shackles at the Hay Library
- "Creole Grammatology: What Became of European Letters, Images and Memory in Colonial Latin America" || a Symposium
- Prof. Caree Banton lunch talk: Encounters on the African Coast: Labor in the Remaking of Blackness in Liberia
- Book Adda featuring Kanchan Chandra's Democratic Dynasties: State, Party and Family in Contemporary Indian Politics
- Ramzi Kassem, "9/11 Warping and its Discontents: Our Security State, Racism, and Foreign Policy"
- MCB Data Club