Due to COVID-related financial impact, can I apply for financial aid or University scholarships?

The University has a policy and process for eligible undergraduate international students and families to petition for need-blind financial aid. To review the guidelines, eligibility criteria, and to submit an application, visit the Financial Aid website. For information about graduate student emergency funding, Doctoral and MFA students should contact Dean Maria Suarez ([email protected]) and master’s and professional students should contact Dean Alicia LaPolla ([email protected]). Graduate students should also ask their programs if any additional funding is available.