How do I fulfill the internship requirements for my concentration if I cannot obtain work in the U.S. or be paid for remote work?

Undergraduate students who are required to complete an internship as a part of their concentration are able to satisfy those requirements with either a completed overseas internship or a capstone project. For more information, please contact your concentration advisor, or consult with OISSS advisor Kelsey Dennis (