Deadline: March 15
Applications open in early September for the following fall. All students begin the program in the fall; there is no option to start in spring. Admission is rolling, which means we may accept some students before the March 15 deadline. No applications can be accepted after March 15. You will be notified by the Graduate School if you are admitted. We expect to contact waitlisted and admitted applicants by the end of March.
Please provide unofficial (scanned) copies of your transcripts as part of the electronic application. You will be prompted to mail an official copy of your transcript if you accept an offer of admission.
- GRE General: Strongly recommended
- GRE Subject: Not required
- Record of grades or other academic performance
- CV or resume
- Personal statement
- Writing sample (optional): If you have written a technical article or paper which you feel would help us evaluate your preparation for the program, this is where you would attach it.
- Letters of recommendations (3 minimum, 5 maximum; suggest to your letter writers that they look at this site)
- TOEFL (for applicants whose native language is not English; see testing and waiver policies here)
- Reporting code for tests: 3094 (no departmental code)