Do you know that as a member of Rhode Island's clinical and translational research community, you are eligible for a complimentary membership to the Association for Clinical and Translational Science?
ACTS is a community of 5,000 professionals and 50 institutions, with membership benefits that include:
- Discounted registration for the Translational Science Meeting;
- Email updates and web access to relevant translational science topics;
- Access to the ACTS Connection;
- Access to the Journal of Clinical and Translational Science , published by Cambridge University Press; and
- Opportunities to participate in ACTS Committees and Special Interest Groups.
We encourage all members of the CTR community to sign up and utilize this network of resources and stakeholders.