The Advance-CTR Translational Research Seminar Series showcases clinical and translational research from across Rhode Island. Presentations, followed by feedback, allow presenters the opportunity to refine and strengthen their research. Seminars are held virtually on the second Thursday of each month.
- Brian Kavanaugh, PsyD, and Luca Bartolini, MD: "Epilepsy and Neurocognitive Function in Patients with Neurogenetic Disorders."
- Deepan Dalal, MD, and Tingting Zhang, MD, PhD: "Impact of Aggressive Rheumatoid Arthritis Therapy on Osteoporotic Fractures in Older Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients"
Details: April 8, 2021 at 12 p.m. ET. Register now.
- Ami Vyas, PhD: "Are We 'Choosing Wisely' and Improving Value in Cancer Care?"
- Adeel Abbasi, MD: "Predicting Hemorrhage and Thrombosis in Mechanical Circulatory Support: A Study Using Machine Learning"
Details: May 13, 2021 at 12 p.m. ET. Register now.
- Jon Steingrimsson, PhD: "Transportability of Risk Prediction Models"
- Nan Li, PhD, and Kurt Pennell, PhD: "Cord Metabolome and Childhood Obesity and Cardiometabolic Disease Risk"
Details: June 10, 2021 at 12 p.m. ET. Register now.