2012 Center Annual Report Template
We've created a word template to handle your responses.
- Center Mission
- Please briefly describe the Center’s mission and note if it has changed over the past year.
- Summary of Accomplishments
- What is the single most important accomplishment of the Center this year?
- Please describe how successful the Center has been in making an impact at Brown.
- Progress Report on Goals
- Please briefly indicate the Center’s progress on goals articulated in last year’s report.
- Research Teaching and Programming
- Please list core and affiliated faculty.
- Please list external funding received by the center. Include research and training grant proposals and awards, as well as any other Center support.
- Please list publications generated as a result of Center activity.
- Please provide a list of courses taught as a result of Center activity; include course number and title, instructor and number of students enrolled.
- Budget and Staffing
- Have there been significant changes in the Center's budget or staffing over the last year?
- What are your budget and staffing priorities for the upcoming year?
- Please list the Center's goals for the next academic year.
Please send completed report to your dean via email by August 3, 2012. Duplicate hard copies are unnecessary.