Brown’s culture is defined by its sense of community — a community that is informed by a tradition of promoting truth, justice, fairness and the open exchange of ideas. Cultivating and strengthening this sense of community is essential in advancing academic excellence and achieving our greatest aspirations. Central to our strategy is our commitment to bringing together scholars with diverse knowledge, backgrounds and experiences and offering a rigorous intellectual environment in which ideas can flourish.
- Lecture Series: Buildong on Distinction
- Lecture Series: By Faculty for Faculty
- Lecture Series: Reaffirming University Values
- Staff Lecture Series: Faculty in Focus
- Pathways to Diversity and Inclusion Action Plan
- Staff Summer Readings
About this image: A faculty panel discussion convened by the Center for the Study of Race and Ethnicity in America.