This Financial Aid Shopping Sheet is a standardized federal award notice designed to simplify the financial aid information for prospective US citizens and permanent residents who have applied to multiple institutions. The Shopping Sheet is intended to provide families with a tool to compare the Net Cost (total cost minus grants and scholarships) at each institution.
To view and print the Federal Shopping Sheet:
- Sign in to Banner Self Service
- Select the Financial Aid Tab
- Select Undergraduate Students
- Select Current Award Information *
- Select the 2013-14 Aid Year
- Click on the link at the bottom of the page to view and/or print the Federal Shopping Sheet
*You must complete a review of the electronic award and select "Finished" on the last page of Banner Self Service in order to view the award summary and the Federal Shopping Sheet link.
Please contact the Office of Financial Aid for assistance with any questions about the above information or about the Financial Aid Shopping Sheet.