Wellness Rewards is a voluntary wellness incentive program designed to help you learn more about your personal health, motivate you to maintain or improve your overall well-being, and earn a taxable incentive payment of $100-$250.
What's New in 2015?
1. The new Wellness Portal; a secure and private online tool where you can set goals, track your progress, access online wellness resources, assess your health risks, and submit your Wellness Rewards tasks.
2. The minimum taxable incentive reward has increased to $100 and the maximum taxable incentive reward has increased to $250.
3. All eligible employees enrolled in Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island and United Healthcare, and those enrolled in a medical and/or a dental plan outside of Brown can now participate in all features of the Wellness Rewards program.
4. Three new wellness tasks have been added:
- Completion of a voluntary tobacco free status affidavit OR of a voluntary tobacco cessation program.
- Participation in a Wellness at Brown sponsored fitness program.
- Obtaining an annual dental exam.
Complete tasks between January 1 and December 31, 2015.
|Complete a confidential Personal Health Assessment (PHA)
Biometric screenings (blood pressure, cholesterol, etc.) are required to complete the PHA.
Brown University does not receive any individual information, but does receive aggregate information.
|Complete a voluntary tobacco free status affidavit OR participate in a voluntary tobacco cessation program||$50|
|Participate in two on-site OR online Wellness at Brown sponsored wellness programs, or complete one of each||$50|
|Participate in one Wellness at Brown sponsored fitness program||$25|
|Obtain an annual physical exam||$25|
|Obtain an annual dental exam||$25|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The new Wellness Portal is your centralized website for managing and submitting 2015 Wellness Rewards. Click here to learn more.
- June 30, 2015: Taxable incentive payments will be added to July 2015 paychecks.
- December 31, 2015: Taxable incentive payments will be added to January 2016 paychecks.
Questions about Wellness Rewards? Want to be certain you are correctly entering and submitting your tasks? Members of the Wellness at Brown team are here to help! Join us for one of the following Open Labs.
|Wednesday, December 9||10 AM-2 PM||CIT, Room 265|
|Monday, December 14||9 AM-4 PM||CIT, Room 265|
|Friday, December 18||9 AM-4 PM||CIT, Room 265|
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.