The Center for the Study of Race and Ethnicity in America (CSREA) supports and generates rigorous and accessible research, performance, art and scholarship on a broad range of issues pertaining to race and ethnicity in America.
We aim to:
- build community among scholars and students working on race + ethnicity
- develop new and enhance existing research networks
- foster generative public conversations on pivotal issues
- enhance public knowledge about racial and ethnic discrimination
- contribute to national and community efforts to create a more just society
Making a dynamic space for thoughtful and timely discourse about race and ethnicity.
Brown University 2013 Annual Report