What is a CeDiploma?
A CeDiploma is an official, highly secure electronic version of your Brown University diploma.
Starting with Spring 2015 graduates and forward, the University is proud to make available to you a Certified Electronic Diploma (CeDiploma).
Key Benefits of a CeDiploma:
- More than a paper diploma. An official, portable and verifiable electronic version of your accomplishment that can be shared for a lifetime!
- The CeDiploma holds your 12-digit CeDiD*
Using Validation Services, your CeDiD is the key to your degree information for employers, agencies and more...
- Provide your CeDiD and Brown University's URL (www.brown.edu) on your resume to highlight your achievement and expedite the verification process for potential employers.
- Unlimited Sharing with employers, family, friends and social media.
Order/Reserve now for only $7.95 (At this time this service is only available for May 2015 graduates and forward)
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
- The CeDiploma can be independently validated through the University website by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is Digitally Signed and encrypted such that it is trusted and more readily accepted.
For more information: https://secure.cecredentialtrust.com
NOTE WELL: The CeDiploma is not a replacement hard copy diploma. In fact, it is not intended for print purposes. However, the validation form can be printed by third parties who want to check the validity of your diploma. The CeDiploma is a way to make your actual credential portable electronically.
For more information:
CeDiploma is a Registered Trademark
CeDiD and CeCredential Trust are Trademarks