Brown University now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates (CeDiploma/CeCertificate)
More than a paper credential.
- An official, portable and verifiable electronic version of your accomplishment that can be shared for a lifetime!
Better than an eDiploma.
- Each CeDiploma/CeCertificate holds a 12-digit CeDiD*
- Using Validation Services, your CeDiD is the key to your credential information for employers, agencies, and more.
Different from a transcript.
- Unlimited sharing with employers, family, friends and social media.
- Similar value as a transcript as proof of education, but shows only the important details.
- Simple for employers and organizations to read and understand.
Enhance your resume.
- Provide your CeDiD and School URL on your resume to highlight your achievement and expedite the verification process for potential employers.
Order now (At this time this service is only available for May 2015 graduates and forward)
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated through the University website by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is Digitally Signed and encrypted such that it is trusted and more readily accepted.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
For more information: https://secure.cecredentialtrust.com
A CeCredential may not be available for all conferral dates.
NOTE WELL: The CeDiploma is not a replacement hard copy diploma. In fact, it is not intended for print purposes. However, the validation form can be printed by third parties who want to check the validity of your diploma. The CeDiploma is a way to make your actual credential portable electronically.
For more information
© 2018 • CeCredential Trust®, CeDiploma®, CeCertificate® and CeDiD® are registered trademarks • CeCredential™, TruID™ and TruSeal™ are trademarks