Congratulations on your recent admission to Brown! The School of Public Health is a collaborative and supportive environment dedicated to student success; building a diverse and inclusive environment is central to this mission and to our commitment to serve the community, the nation, and the world. Bringing together students, faculty, and staff with a range of life experiences creates a dynamic community that offers the contrasting perspectives and ideas needed for public health innovation.
Inform Your Decision
• Brown Graduate School Admitted Students Guide
• Join the Brown Graduate Student Listservs
• Find Graduate Housing: On-Campus
• Find Graduate Housing: Off-Campus
• Connect with us:
Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
• Join our Accepted Students Facebook Group
• Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter
Dean Ashish Jha: “This is your moment”
2021 Orientation dates
• International Student Orientation: August 25 - 27, 2021
• Graduate Student of Color Orientation: August 29 - 30, 2021
• Graduate School Orientation: August 31, 2021
• School of Public Health Orientation: 2021 date to be announced
First Day of Classes
The first day of classes for Fall Semester is: To be announced.
We encourage admitted students to connect directly with their program administrators, below. Our student and alumni ambassadors are also great resources. Please also utilize the Graduate School's Admitted Students Guide and New Student Communications where you will find important information.
|Master of Public Health||MPH||Diane Schlacter|
|Behavioral and Social Health Sciences||PhD||Linda Angela|
|Clinical and Translational Research||
|Health Services Research||PhD||Catherine Leopold|
|MPH/MPA Dual Degree||MPH/MPA||Elizabeth Jackvony|