Congratulations on your recent admission to Brown! The School of Public Health is a collaborative and supportive environment dedicated to student success; building a diverse and inclusive environment is central to this mission and to our commitment to serve the community, the nation, and the world. Bringing together students, faculty, and staff with a range of life experiences creates a dynamic community that offers the contrasting perspectives and ideas needed for public health innovation.
Ashish Jha: ”This is your moment.”
Ashish Jha is the incoming dean of the Brown University School of Public Health.
Patrick Vivier: “We need you.”
Patrick Vivier is the Director of the MPH program at Brown University’s School of Public Health. Contact Dr. Vivier at [email protected].
Inform Your Decision
• Brown Graduate School Admitted Students Guide
• Join the Brown Graduate Student Listservs
• Find Graduate Housing: On-Campus and Off-Campus
• Connect with us: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
• Join our Accepted Students Facebook Group
• Subscribe to Healthy Brown, our monthly e-newsletter
Orientation (in chronological order)
• International Student Orientation: Thursday, August 26 - Friday, August 28, 2020
• Graduate Student of Color Orientation (optional): Sunday, August 30 - Monday, August 31, 2020
• Graduate School Orientation: Tuesday, September 1, 2020
• School of Public Health Orientation: Wednesday, September 2 - Thursday, September 3, 2020
|Master of Public Health||MPH||Diane Schlacter|
|Behavioral and Social Health Sciences||
|Clinical and Translational Research||
|Global Public Health||ScM||Christine Geib-Ayala|
|Health Services Research||PhD||Catherine Leopold|
|MPH/MPA Dual Degree||MPH/MPA||Elizabeth Jackvony|