Congratulations on your recent admission to Brown! The School of Public Health is a collaborative and supportive environment dedicated to student success; building a diverse and inclusive environment is central to this mission and to our commitment to serve the community, the nation, and the world. Bringing together students, faculty, and staff with a range of life experiences creates a dynamic community that offers the contrasting perspectives and ideas needed for public health innovation.
Ashish Jha: ”This is your moment.”
Ashish Jha is the incoming dean of the Brown University School of Public Health.
Patrick Vivier: “We need you.”
Patrick Vivier is the Director of the MPH program at Brown University’s School of Public Health. Contact Dr. Vivier at [email protected].
Inform Your Decision
• Brown Graduate School Admitted Students Guide
• Join the Brown Graduate Student Listservs
• Find Graduate Housing: On-Campus and Off-Campus
• Connect with us: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
• Join our Accepted Students Facebook Group
• Subscribe to Healthy Brown, our monthly e-newsletter
Orientation (in chronological order)
• International Student Orientation: Tuesday, August 25 - Thursday, August 27, 2020
• Graduate Student of Color Orientation (optional): Thursday, August 20
• Graduate School Orientation: Monday, August 31 - Wednesday September 2, 2020
• School of Public Health Orientation: Wednesday, September 2 - Friday, September 4, 2020 | A mix of live and prerecorded events introducing the School and important resources, and connecting current and incoming students will be held on Sept 2 - 4. All live events will be recorded and available for viewing.
Other Important Dates
The first day of classes for Fall Semester is Wednesday, September 9.
We encourage admitted students to connect directly with their program administrators, below. Our student and alumni ambassadors are also great resources. Please also utilize the Graduate School's Admitted Students Guide and New Student Communications where you will find important information.
|Master of Public Health||MPH||Diane Schlacter|
|Behavioral and Social Health Sciences||
|Clinical and Translational Research||
|Global Public Health||ScM||Christine Geib-Ayala|
|Health Services Research||PhD||Catherine Leopold|
|MPH/MPA Dual Degree||MPH/MPA||Elizabeth Jackvony|