Will I be able to study away at an institution near my home? What approvals will I need?

International students on F-1 visa status with established legal residency in the prospective home country of study may be eligible for Brown's study away option, which enables them to enroll in and take courses as a non-degree visiting student in an approved institution in their country of residence. For more information, students can email the College at ([email protected]