Carney Institute for Brain Sciences and Norman Prince Neurosciences Institute fund much of the clinical and basic science research at Brown University and our clinical facilities.
Support For Faculty and Residents
The Advance Clinical Translational Research Center provides resources for clinical research as wel as assists faculty and trainees in grant preparation. Regular tutorials are held at Rhode Island Hospital and Alpert Medical School. One-on-one sessions can also be arranged:
- Training in biostatistic programs, such as JMP, Redcap, R Studio, SAS, SPPS, and STATA
- Study concept consultation
- Study design and preparation
- Data analysis and result interpretation
- Database creation, acquisition and management