Study Abroad/Transfer Credit

For STUDY ABROAD or TRANSFER credit from the Department of Political Science, see any of the following during their regular office hours:

  • Professor Brettschneider
  • Professor McDermott
  • Professor Moffitt

Please bring the following:

  • Syllabus
  • Sample of your work (paper or exam)
  • Transcript

(You must bring a copy of the signed form to the Registrar's Office. If you are a political science concentrator, you must also leave a copy with Patti Gardner.)