The School of Public Health and the Watson Institute for International and Public Affairs offer the master's of Public Health (MPH) and masters of Public Affairs (MPA) dual degree program. Students from a variety of backgrounds and fields of study are encouraged to apply. Applications will be reviewed by the MPH Program Admissions Committee and by the MPA Admissions Committee.
Applicants to the MPH/MPA Dual Degree Program should apply through SOPHAS, a centralized application service for accredited schools and programs in public health. The application opens in mid-August each year. Applications will be reviewed by the MPH Program Admissions Committee and by the MPA Admissions Committee. Brown University School of Public Health GRE reporting code: 7765.
- A personal statement outlining professional goals and supporting background
- GRE General: Required. MCATs may be substituted.
- Transcripts: From all colleges attended
- Three letters of recommendation (at least one academic)
- TOEFL: Required for any international applicant whose undergraduate curriculum was not taught in English
Application Deadline: February 15