- T. A. Trikalinos. "Estimating the probability of pelvic inflammatory disease in women with Chlamydia Trachomatis infection using evidence synthesis"
- Ethan M. Balk, Amy Earley, Gowri Raman, Esther E. Avendano. "Systematic Review of Selected Adverse Outcomes and Symptoms in Women with Silicone Gel Breast Implants". November 09, 2015.
- Orestis A. Panagiotou, Thomas A. Trikalinos. "Commentary: On effect measures, heterogeneity, and the laws of nature." July 2015.
- T. A. Trikalinos, Gert van Valkenhoef. "Efficient sampling from uniform densityn-polytopes". December 10, 2014.
- Ingram Olkin, Thomas A. Trikalinos. "Constructions for a bivariate beta distribution". September 8, 2014.
- Byron C. Wallace, Issa J. Dahabreh, Kelly H. Moran, Carla E. Brodley, Thomas A. Trikalinos. Active Literature Discovery for Scoping Evidence Reviews How Many Needles are There? KDD Workshop on Data Mining for Healthcare. 2013.
- Byron C. Wallace, Kevin Small, Carla E. Brodley, Joseph Lau and Thomas A. Trikalinos. Deploying an interactive machine learning system in an evidence-based practice center: abstrackr.