Postdoctoral training is limited to a maximum of five years following the receipt of a terminal degree.
- Individual Development Plan Policy
- Graduate Course Enrollment Policy and Procedures for Brown Affiliated Postdoctoral Fellows, Teaching Fellows, MD, & PhD (working at Brown affiliated hospitals)
- Definition of postdoctoral appointments at Brown from the Handbook of Academic Administration, Chapter 4.7.3
Vacation, Absence, and Leave policies
- Sick Days - 12 sick days per year.
- Vacation Days - 10 vacation days per year.
Additional general information for postdocs at Brown can be found at the Graduate School website's Gateway for Postdocs.