We collaborate with healthcare providers in all settings, regardless of affiliation. The nature and magnitude of our partnerships with healthcare providers are exemplified by our collaboration with the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL) and its approximately 14,000 assisted living communities and nursing centers.
Other external collaborators include investigators and experts from:
- B&F Consulting
- Center of Design for an Aging Society
- Center on Health Services Training & Research
- Hebrew SeniorLife Institute for Aging Research
- Hebrew SeniorLife Interventional Studies in Aging Center
- Insight Therapeutics
- LeadingAge-South Carolina
- Music & Memory, Inc.
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- University of Utah College of Nursing
- The Center of Innovation in Long-Term Services and Supports for Vulnerable Veterans