Do You Drink Alcohol?
- A non-treatment research study involving individuals who are heavy alcohol drinking individuals is being conducted at Brown University.
- Study participation involves 6 outpatient visits over NINE weeks.
- Study involves receiving the oral administration of a medication under stress-induced condition.
- Participants must be between 21 and 65 years of age.
- Participants may be compensated up to $348 for their participation.
For more information (401) 863-6646 or email at [email protected]
All calls/emails will be held in strict confidence.