BRDD Year 2 Students
Students entering their second year in the BRDD Program return to Brown with the incoming first-year class to fully participate in Brown Orientation programs, since this is their first experience living on Brown’s campus. In addition, they are eligible to participate in some of the Brown pre-orientation programs including:
- Bonner Community Fellows Program
- Brown International Mentoring Program (IMP)
- Brown New-Scientist Catalyst Pre-Orientation
- Brown Mosaic+ Transition Pre-Orientation Program
- Brown Third World Transition Program (TWTP)
- Excellence at Brown ([email protected])
Additionally, BRDD second years are also eligible to participate in Brown Outdoor Leadership Training (BOLT), an opportunity geared towards Brown sophomores.
BRDD second year students should consult the "Year 2 Summer Checklist" in preparation to return to College Hill.
BRDD Year 2 students gather during "Advising Day" of Brown Orientation for "Welcome Back" sessions together.