The Real Estate & Auxiliary Housing Office is responsible for all aspects of the University’s commercial and residential real estate transactions and operations. From leasing and managing auxiliary housing to large scale development projects like South Street Landing, we work within the framework of Brown's master plan to manage the development, acquisition, lease, sublease and disposal of real estate.
COVID-19 RESOURCES & INFORMATION FOR TENANTS AND VENDORS:
State and Federal Resources:
- Disaster Loan Assistance Application : https://covid19relief.sba.gov/#/
- RI Commerce - Emergency Grants & Funding : https://commerceri.com/emergency-grants-and-funding/
COVID-19 Helpful Information:
- RI Commerce - COVID-19 FAQ : https://commerceri.com/covid-19/
- CDC - Situation Summary - last updated 2/16/22 - CDC -- Situation Summary
- CDC - Prevent Getting Sick - CDC - Sickness Prevention
- State of RI - Department of Health - https://health.ri.gov/covid/
- Thayer Street District Management Association - https://www.facebook.com/ThayerStreetDMA/
- City of Providence COVID-19 Resource Guide - https://www.providenceri.gov/pema/covid-19-housing-resource-guide/
Expectations for Vendors, Contractors and Suppliers
- Strategic Purchasing, Insurance and Contracts - Memorandum - Vendors, Contractors, and Suppliers
For the up-to-date Corporation Policy Statement on Equal Opportunity, Nondiscrimination and Affirmative Action, please click here.