Off Campus Housing Service

Brown University’s Auxiliary Housing office has engaged Off Campus Partners to build and manage a new rental listing website for the Brown University community.  All individual owner listing(s) will be migrated into the new system, however some additional information may be needed to re-create on the new site. In an effort to facilitate this process, Off Campus Partners may call and/or email you over the next few weeks to obtain that information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact  Off Campus Partners directly at 877-895-1234 or [email protected]

Please view the new site now!