Can students transfer into the Dual Degree Program or apply to it after they have matriculated to Brown or RISD?

It is not possible to transfer into the Brown | RISD Dual Degree Program.  However, you may consider transferring to either Brown University or to the Rhode Island School of Design.  The respective Admissions Office is the best point of contact for how to do so.  Brown and RISD students can take advantage of the cross-registration policy.  Students at Brown can take up to 4 courses at RISD and RISD students are able to take courses at Brown to fulfill degree requirements.  

Accordion Location